Sunday, March 6, 2011

BLOG ENTRY 06: FUNCTIONALITY IN BLOG

There are several types of functionality that I am interested in pursuing for my blog, and I am currently exploring different websites and tutorials to attain my endeavors. Here is a list of the functionality that I am looking to include in my blog.
1. A cursor that is not simply just a hand but can take the form of any object for example of a spray or a skateboard.
2. I want a small movie clips that will play after each button is clicked and link to the next section of the project. For example a skateboard riding down the street would link into the game or a spray can being shaken could lead to the gallery.
3. A fully functional photo gallery images for the project.
4.  A spray can app which allows the user to have to shake the app in order to get the paint out and a virtual wall that users are able to draw on and send the imagery that they create on the app network as well as other social networks such as facebook, twitter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment