Sunday, March 27, 2011

BLOG ENTRY 7 | THIERRY GUETTA

This is the free for all post where I wanted to mention the artist Mr. Brainwash. I first learned of Mr. Brainwash through the Banksy film entitled, "Exit Through the Giftshop". Thierry was a documentarian turned artist who learned street art through following a numerous amount of subjects.
Thierry assumes the name of Mr. Brainwash and his work is pop art mixed with street art. Because he does not actually create the work his ability is up for question and I feel that his flash website reflects his persona. It is full of scattered buttons which that are full of little surprises which is something that i am trying to do with my piece by adding in additional hidden buttons.
While the site is functional it also has this unprofessional type of quality that I feel it has going for it.

Here is the website
http://www.mrbrainwash.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment