Sunday, May 8, 2011

BLOG ENTRY 14

I have learned a great deal from this course because this was the first time I have ever really used flash. I took a course in flash once in my undergrad but it focussed more on dreamweaver rather than flash.
This course definitely helped me understand the basics of flash and the setup, such as using the timeline and learning about the different frames and functions such as symbols, movie clips etc. The class also helped me understand the basics of action scripting however some of the process was much to complicated in the short time that we have in class.

My critique from the class is that more class time be focussed on learning the action scripting and less open sessions. I think it would be easier to learn if there were several small assignments that everyone had to do as a sort of tutorial and then after that we would use these tutorials to make our alpha project.

No comments:

Post a Comment